Monday, November 5, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Review

November 5, 2012,

Burt's Bees intense hydration review


Hi Everyone,

I was super excited to be selected to try a few products in the Burt's Bees intense hydration line.  I 
wanted to share with you my thoughts...I have been using the intense hydration cream cleanser, intense hydration night cream and  intense hydration mask.

 I have been loving these products...with the change of seasons my skin is usually super dry and flaky.  These products have made such a difference in my skin.  The first thing I noticed is the amazing smell I look forward for having to use these products!  The cleanser leaves my skin smooth and moisturized...I don't get that tight dry feeling that some cleansers leave. It does a great job of removing my makeup without stripping my face  The night cream in not greasy and absorbs quickly into my skin.  I wake up with such smooth and soft skin.  I think I enjoy the mask the most it really made my skin feel revitalized and less dull appearing.

I really recommend these products to anyone who has dry skin.. It really has made a difference in mine!
        

CeeJay

Pleanse Note: I received these products complementary from  Bzzagent! If you are interesed in becoming a bzzagent, you can sign up aw wwwbzzagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment