Sunday, December 23, 2012

INFLUENSTER COSMO VOXBOX 2012

I recently joined the Influenster community and I have been really loving it!  If you don't know,  Influenster is a free online community where people are invited to share their thoughts and ideas about different products and brands.  I really have been enjoying reading and writing reviews.  It has been a rewarding experience!


I was ssuper excited to be chosen to receive their COSMO VOXBOX 2012,  it included so many great products that I am looking forwarding to trying and reviewing!


 The COSMO VOXBOX  contained:


 FriXion pens by Pilot

 Forever Red eau de parfume from Bath&Body Works

 Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape

 Gillette Venus Embrace

 Venus & Olay Razor refills


If your interested in becoming a member go to www.influenster .com.


Have a great day!

Ceejay


No comments:

Post a Comment