Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush and Built-Whitening Pen Review


I was super excited to be chosen to receive the Influenster Optic White Voxbox! I have been a long time fan of the Colgate Optic White toothpaste and mouth wash and couldn't wait to try this product!  This new product from Colgate is very inventive.  A toothbrush with a built in whitening pen is something I haven't seen before!  The convenience of having built- in storage space inside my toothbrush,  I  found very appealing.  I absolutely love the toothbrush, it felt very comfortable and easy to grip. Perhaps, the best manual toothbrush I have ever used.  The whitening pen itself was easy to use,  just twist the dial at the bottom and the gel comes out the applicator.  I found the consistency of the gel a little thick and seemed a bit messy when applying.  Only a minor issue.  However, it did dry quickly and adhere well to my teeth.   There was no unpleasant taste to the gel and I did not experience any tooth sensitivity.  I was satisfied with the whitening result.  Personally, I did not see a noticeable difference in two days.  However, I did see a difference starting on day four and I continued to see results during the two weeks I  use the product.   Not a dramatic difference, but I would say my teeth are at least 1-2 shades whiter.  I feel this is more affordable whitening option compared to the cost of other whitening products I have used in the past.  Overall, I would say I was pleased with the performance of this product and would repurchase in the future. 

Thanks for stopping by blog!
Hugs! CeeJay

Pictures from my instragram account!

 Top picture is before, Bottom after four days! 





No comments:

Post a Comment